Addon updates for EE2, part 1

I have updated some my addons over the weekend for ExpressionEngine 2. Each addon will now have two download links for the 1.6.x and 2.x versions of the addon.

The updated addons are:

I have tested these addons myself and they seem to be running fine. If you encounter any problems, please let me know.

Since ExpressionEngine 2 stores text in the database in UTF-8 format, I thought Ellis Lab's Character Limiter plugin would easily do NB moji limit's job. To my surprise, text came out garbled as in 1.6.x, so I decided to update my plugin. Don't forget to make sure your PHP installation has the required functions for multibyte characters!